Jayne Fae - Senior Consultant
Jayne is a senior consultant with SCS. She brings cross sector expertise and experience having led and worked within significant blue chip company projects. Jayne is an expert in CRM, Data base marketing, statistical analysis and interpretation.
1. CRM: strategy, principles, organisation, customer experience
2. Database Marketing: technology (across all main channels – phone, mail, web, etc.), resourcing, recruitment, culture, legal requirements (DPA, etc.)
3. Direct Marketing: planning, budgetting, agency selection, management (departmental, agency, supplier, campaign), service buying, implementation
4. Database & Technology: requirements development, supplier evaluation and selection, contract negotiation,
5. Data Analysis: data extraction, statistical analysis (simple and multivariate), statistical programming, modelling/model building, value analysis, category analysis
6. Training: any/all of the above, but primarily crm (customer experience), Database Marketing, Marketing Law, Statistics and Analysis
7. Strategy Development: overview, insight, creative solutions
8. Project Management: fast take-up of issues, focus on delivery and targets, high commitment to deadlines
9. Technology/Business Interface: in depth experience of using range of technological platforms and approaches combined with marketing and direct marketing expertise: frequently involved as interface between different disciplines
9. Individual Development: training (formal/informal), mentoring, high degree of empathy with direct reports
10. Statistics and Business Modelling: wide range of package expertise (SPSS, Excel, Access, Visio, etc. – all available on home server), creation of models for analysis and in-house management
- Database Specification, Supplier selection and Build Management for national newspaper group (budget = £1.5 m)
- Customer Value Director for same group (interim appointment: budget and staff responsibility)
- DM Management for major Insurance Group (budget = £12 m): responsible for all aspects of department from planning, budget, etc. through to 8 direct reports
- Category Analysis for pan-European White Goods Manufacturer: strategic recommendations
- Audit of Database and Analysis capability for UK catalogue company (fashion)
- Contract Negotiation and Management for Financial Group Database Development
- Statistical Training for independent Building Society: programme developed in conjunction with Market Research Department
- Data Analysis for independent Finance house: extracted 1.8 million records, processed and analysed, fed back targeting model (now in second year of use)
- Formal evaluation of data analysis capability for pan-European telecomms group: resourcing, skills, and selection of data mining package
- Management of segmentation project for same organisation
Education, professional training, affiliations and leadership positions
- After outstanding academic achievement resulting in a BA ii 1 Hons degree from Wadhurst College in Oxford.
- She is currently and continuing: Editor of Journal of Database Marketing (pub. Henry Stewart Publications Ltd)
- Jayne is fluent in French, Italian and also holds a BDMA Diploma in Direct Marketing with distinction passes in Statistical modelling and analysis.
- She has also written and published (McGraw Hill - 1993) a book: 'Targeting for Success'.
<-- More of Our People