Grant Alyward - Senior Consultant
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS in SUMMARY
· 8 years specialist coach, facilitator & training consultant
in personal impact, leadership, management skills & creativity
· Managing Director “The Source - CR Ltd.”
· 13 years with leading FMCG Companies
Kraft Foods (UK), Unilever (France), Mars Corporation (France)
· Professional actor 6 years (London’s West End, TV, Film)
· Bilingual English and French and culturally integrated
1. Consultant - Learning and Development
- Vodafone Group, High Impact Presenting / High Impact Selling programmes for UK, Germany, Spain, Italy. (ongoing)
- Johnson Controls International High Impact Service Programmes with Aramark at BP (ongoing). Currently developing a global Customer Service Strategy for JCI
- Biomerieux France: The Art of Discourse, Language and Communication, Acting for Negotiation, Strategy development facilitation (ongoing)
- BNP Paribas / Cetelem France: Leadership development programmes for High potentials and leaders in transition (ongoing)
- Meeting Magic ltd - Associate facilitator (ongoing). Various clients see below.
- Bhs – Cultural identity work and strategic coach to food service director 07.
- Masterfoods France: Creation/facilitation of High Impact Presentation programme for senior food team with individual coaching follow up.
- Blueprint Management: Delivery of French speaking global sales training for Reckitt Benckiser 07 / 08 & Presentation Skills McCain Foods
- NATS (Air Traffic Controllers): Corporate actor supply to Managing People workshop & personal impact facilitation.
- BP in Algeria (05 – 07) Bilingual actor / facilitation of 8 Coaching Masterclasses & personal impact coaching.
- Theatre workshop during leadership seminars for Societe Generale (Oxford France).
2. Consultant - Identity & Innovation
- Brand Work includes; Spam, Coca Cola, Heinz, Volkswagen, Allied Lyons, Princes Foods, Motorola, Kraft Foods (Global Coffee Innovation project)
- Cultural / Strategic Identities – Geest (Mariner) (2005) LFH, (2005) Kelly Services, (2006)
- Bhs Food Services (2007) – Strategic Positioning, branding & identity. (2007)
3. Creative Consultant - Specialist Interventions: (Creative Communication and film production)
- Corporate film written, produced and directed for Johnson Controls
- Coca Cola: Multiple creative interventions including, film, theatre and musical production, for product launch incentive schemes & account activation.
- BHS Food Service: Theatrical training sketches for Food Service Conference.
- T-Mobile, Motorola, Orange: - Disruptive theatre at product launches, conferences etc.
- Kelly Services: Film exploring people implications within their business.
- Gala Casinos: Internal communication film creation & direction.
4. Facilitation - key programmes include:
- Government Bodies: General Dental Council, Youth Task Force, National Health Service – Next Stage Review
- Coca Cola: marketing workshops, creative brand explorations.
- Masterfoods UK: Category strategy exploratory workshop.
- Punch Taverns – national programme of qualitative research workshops.
- Creativity workshops for various marketing agencies. (Clients inc: Kelly Services, Pernod Ricard, M&S, Northern Foods, Volkswagen, Hormel Foods & more).
- BAT: International Team Building / culture and values exploration Event (2005)
Education, professional training, affiliations and leadership positions
EDUCATION / TRAINING
2000 to 2001 Guildford School of Acting – MA in performing arts
1986 to 1990 Loughborough University of Technology
- BA (Hons) Business Administration with French (2.1)
1979 to 1985 Sir William Borlase’s School, Marlow
- GCE A level French (A) - Physics (B) - Chemistry (A)
- Bilingual English / French. Knowledge of Spanish and German.
<-- More of Our People